奥鹏远程网络教育大学英语b统考完型填空

[复制链接]
查看2059 | 回复0 | 2021-9-13 22:33:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
奥鹏远程网络教育大学英语b统考完型填空
1Fire can help people in many ways.火能在很多方面给人带来帮助。)But it can also be very harmful. Fire can keep your house ___21___, give light and cook food. But fire can burn things, too. Big fire can burn trees, houses, animals or people.   
    Nobody knows how people began to use fire. But there are ___22___ interesting old stories about how a man or woman started a fire. One is ___23___ a man. The man lived a very long time ago. He went up the sun and took fire down.   
    Today people know how to make a fire with matches. Children sometimes ___24___ to play with them. But matches can be very dangerous. One match can burn a piece of paper, and then it could burn a house. A small fire can turn into a big fire very quickly. So you ___25___ be careful with matches.   
    Be careful with fire, and it will help you. But if you aren't careful with fire, it may hurt you.   

A.many
B.like
C.warm
D.must
E.about
答案C
A.many
B.like
C.warm
D.must
E.about
答案A
A.many
B.like
C.warm
D.must
E.about
答案E
奥鹏远程教育、网络教育大学英语B、计算机应用基础统考题库
整套题库,整理归类完毕,全中文翻译,视频教程讲解,一次通过,索取请加QQ: 81442400
A.many
B.like
C.warm
D.must
E.about
答案B
A.many
B.like
C.warm
D.must
E.about
答案D
5 The last patient left his office.(最后一个病人离开了他的办公室。)Mr. South had a look at the ___21___ on the wall.It was a quarter to six. It meant that he had to stay there for fifteen minutes. A friend of his asked him to dinner that evening. Of course he should ___22___ some flowers for her. He brought out the purse and counted the money in it. He had sixty dollars and it was enough to do that. And then he remembered he bought a newspaper on his way to the hospital after lunch. He was too busy to read it. Now he brought it out, but then came in a man ___23___ forty. He looked at him carefully. The man looked strange. Mr. South didn't know what he came for.
    "What's wrong with you?" asked Mr. South.
    " Nothing,Mr. South," said the man, "But…"
    The man began to smile and said, "Don't you ___24___ me, Mr. South? You cured (治愈) my rheumatism(风湿病) three years ago."
    "Mr. Bell?"
    "Yes. Did you ___25___ me not to get myself wet?"
    "Yes, I did," answered the doctor.
    "Well. I come here to ask you if you think it's OK for me to take a bath now?"
1)、
A.clock
B.buy
C.tell
D.about
E.remember
答案:A
2)、
A.clock
B.buy
C.tell
D.about
E.remember
答案:B
3)、
A.clock
B.buy
C.tell
D.about
E.remember
答案D
A.clock
B.buy
C.tell
D.about
E.remember
答案E
A.clock
B.buy
C.tell
D.about
E.remember
答案:C
6 Dick was a sailor on a big ship.迪克是一艘大船上的海员。 It went to Japan and Australia, __21__ Dick was often on the ship for several months at a time. When he woke up in the morning and looked out, he only saw the sea, __22__ sometimes a port.
    When he was twenty-four, Dick __23__ and bought a small house with a garden in his wife's town. It was far away from the sea. Then he had to go back to his ship, and he __24__ home for two months. He went from the port to the town by bus, and was very happy to see his wife again.
    The next morning he slept until 9 o'clock. Then he woke up suddenly and looked out of the window. There were trees a few feet __25__. He was very frightened and jumped out of bed, shouting, "We've hit land!"

1)、
A.or
B.did not come
C.so
D.got married
E.away
答案:C
2)、
A.or
B.did not come
C.so
D.got married