统考辅导 发表于 2021-9-13 22:24:38

大学英语b统考题库词汇与语法

大学英语b统考题库词汇与语法1、"Let me ____you," said my boss, "you should call me immediately after you arrive at the airport."A.askB.advise C.rememberD.remind答案: D获取大学英语B统考题库
2、At first I showed great interest in the play, but soon I ______ it.A.tiredB.got tired ofC.was tired fromD.was tired with答案: B3、Each new way of looking at a situation ________ our understanding and makes it easier to discover new possibilities.A.deepsB.deepensC.deepD.deeply答案:B4、In the evening we smoked and talked and never _________ going out except for exercise.A.dreamingB.dreamed inC.dreamed ofD.have dreamed答案:C奥鹏远程教育、网络教育大学英语B、计算机应用基础统考题库整套题库,整理归类完毕,全中文翻译,视频教程讲解,一次通过,索取请加QQ: 81442400
5、- I am very _______ with my own cooking. It looks nice and smells delicious.- Mm, it does have a _______ smell.A.pleasant; pleasedB.pleased; pleasedC.pleasant; pleasantD.pleased; pleasant答案:D6、My uncle _______ until he was 45.A.marriedB.didn't marryC.has marriedD.would marry答案:B7、_______ with you, I have a long way to go.A.ComparedB.ComparingC.To compareD.Compare答案:A8、He didn't live up to _________ had been expected of him.A.whatB.whichC.thatD.all答案:A9、The explorers sailed on the ocean for two weeks and ________ found the mysterious land.A.generallyB.eventuallyC.extremelyD.gradually答案:B10、- Smoking is bad for your health.- Yes, I know. But I simply can't ________.A.give it upB.give it inC.give it outD.give it away答案:A11、It is said that the best time to visit the city is June or July, ________ the South American winter cools the city.A.whereB.whichC.on whichD.when答案:D12、Samuel Clemens, ________ as Mark Twain, was one of the most famous American writers.A.to knowB.to be knownC.knownD.knowing答案:C13、The Chinese government has taken ________ to prevent the spread of the bird flu.A.stepB.stepsC.measureD.something答案:B14、- The public store is to close at 9:00 p.m.- _______ no need to worry; it is just 7:30 p.m.A.You haveB.They haveC.It isD.There is答案:D15、It is possible to tell the time in day light _______ looking into a cat's eyes.A.withB.forC.byD.from答案:C
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 大学英语b统考题库词汇与语法